We are a Community Interest Company - we run for you!
As a CIC (Community Interest Company) we plough a lot of our funds back into the running of our venue so we can be there for you when you need us – for breastfeeding training, our nappy change area, hot drink, warm space and a chat when you need us….
Our rent, water and electricity are costs we try hard to meet with our room rentals – but it’s a pricey time out there and bills are high! Our building is so precious and we are lucky to have it – please help us keep it.
If you’d like to make a cash donation you can do that here, you can donate in increments of £5 or £10.
There are other things we need though and would always be grateful for…
- Refreshments – Tea, Coffee, milk, sugar (or cake if you fancy getting a bake on!)
- Consumables – Black bin bags, loo roll, disposable nappies and sacks for the baby change area.
- Preloved maternity and nursing clothes and bras – We sell these to help fund The Baby Room.
- Breast Pumps, Nipple Shields, Breast Shells etc
- Books about pregnancy, breastfeeding, birth and weaning.
- Cloth Nappies, waterproof covers and accessories
- Slings and carriers – for the library or to sell.